Friday, August 09, 2013

3 I'm Not Dead!

Hi everyone. I know its been an awfully long time since I posted anything on this website. However, life happens and as we all know, priorities get shifted. While I'm still cycling in the United Arab Emirates when the heat is down, I do it quietly and enjoy its technicalities in person. I don't waste too much time these days looking into the latest and greatest cycling hardware. As it turns out, there's a time and place for everything and I realize that my youth was a time when I was reveled by cycling technology and the need to explore its technicalities.

I've taken a new engineering job in the Emirates and I'm working on a Master's degree in mechanical engineering as well. I haven't stopped blogging, however. Cozy Beehive will be used on a very sparing basis to post posts of interest but I don't think I can get back to the 3 post/week format that had happened not too long ago. 

If you have liked this blog and would like to read my thoughts and analysis from an engineering perspective, please visit my personal blog at WWW.GEORGERON.COM

Cheers,

Ron George

3 comments:

  1. Ed Hollingsworth4:49 AM

    Well thanks for your past efforts anyway. Your posts often gave a unique, technical and learned perspective on cycling related matters and were read with interest (even if I didn't understand some of the finer points).
    Chapeau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news the fact you're alive !!

    Joking apart, I do agree with all that Ed said.

    Luc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I read every single comment.